This morning I found my third and fourth Snowy Owl since mid-November.

I found a very dark immature east of the Alfred Bog. It was atop a silo at 690 Concession 10 and then a few hours later I saw it and photographed it in the field opposite the entrance to the Alfred Bog boardwalk (trail).

Then I saw an adult male in a field a few kilometers northeast of St-Isidore.

As usual the photos of these distant birds can be seen here:
http://jacquesbouvier.blogspot.com/

DIRECTIONS to immature Snowy Owl near the Alfred bog courtesy of NeilyWorld http://ca.geocities.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/alfred.htm

DIRECTIONS to adult male Snowy Owl:

From HWY 417 east of Ottawa take exit 51.  Go north towards St-Isidore.
Turn right (northeast) on Caledonia Rd and proceed about 100 metres past the intersection to Besner Rd. The owl was in the field on the right-hand (east) side of Caledonia Road.

Jacques Bouvier
CP/Box 184
St-Isidore, ON K0C 2B0
(613) 524-1154