After a few weeks of hiding, the Peregrine was back today around 5pm. King and
Melinda Street about 15 stories up on the TD center, dining on the local
Pigeons. We had a great view again from our office across the street (15th
floor).  About 3 weeks ago a larger (female) Peregrine had a wing to snack on
in the same spot, but not for long, a Sharp-Shinned Hawk landed, took the wing
and flew off.  To my amazement, the Peregrine did not seem to care. Perhaps
embarrassed by all my co-workers and I watching from our office...Last nest I
heard of was on Leader Lane just east of Yonge off King, does anyone know if
there is still an active nest in the area?

Nature in the city....can be found at the corner of Melinda Court and King
Street West (Between Bay and Yonge on King St) Toronto.

Glenn Steplock
www.flickr.com/steplock