There was a steady procession this afternoon of raptors over my home on the se side of Oshawa Airport(Bessborough Park). These birds were flying nw to avoid and rain/snowshowers in
Whitby and south Oshawa

Final tally
hours 12:30-1:39 pm 2:30-4pm

Weather: Dark Clouds,patches of sun, snow showers
Raptors
Turkey Vulture 5
Bald Eagles 3  ( 12:45, 3:04, 3:09)
Sharp-shinned Hawk 5
Cooper's Hawk 1
Red-shouldered Hawks 11
Rough-legged Hawk 2
Red-tailed Hawks 444
Golden Eagles 5 (12:33, 12:56, 1:30, 2:58,3:17) The last bird passed over my house only 150 ft up allowing me time to show it to my wife.
Peregrine Falcon 1
Unknown Buteo 8

non Raptors
6 Tundra Swans flying se at 12:51
9 Sandhill Cranes flying s at 3:15pm
12 Snow Buntings flying west overhead
1 Female type White-winged Crossbill which landed in my neighbours Blue Spruce at 3:39. It was still there when I went in at 4pm.

Oshawa Airport is located between rossland and taunton road in Oshawa and
east of thornton road west of Simcoe Street.

From the 401
Exit at Stevenson road Exit and follow north to where it ends at Oshawa
Airport