Dear Birders
Bird Studies Canada Ontario Region is interested in identifying Short-eared Owl
locations across Canada and, in particular, Ontario. BSC has developed a simple
online reporting tool and we ask anyone who sees Short-eared Owls to report
them using the Short-eared Owl Observation
Form<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Short-earedOwls>. To provide a complete
report we ask that you include the date and location (ideally latitude and
longitude), and basic information on the owl(s) behaviour. We have included
mapping and coordinates conversion tools on the website form to make reporting
easy. For more information on Bird Studies Canada's Short-eared Owl monitoring
visit
www.birdscanada.org/research/speciesatrisk/seow<http://www.birdscanada.org/research/speciesatrisk/seow>
 .
Kathy Jones, Ontario Volunteer Coordinator, Bird Studies Canada
P.O. Box 160, Port Rowan, ON  N0E 1M0
volunt...@birdscanada.org<mailto:volunt...@birdscanada.org>
www.birdscanada.org<http://www.birdscanada.org>

Please vote for and help support our new program - Swifts in Schools!
http://fuellingchange.com/

Seeing other Birds of Prey?  Consider reporting other species to
www.ebird.ca<http://www.ebird.ca> so that your information contributes to the
Avian Knowledge Network.