This afternoon at 1:30pm, Sarah Rupert and I found 2 Ross's Geese in the Onion
Fields near Point Pelee National Park at the intersection of Road 19 and
Concession D.

The 2 birds were in a large puddle northeast of the intersection amongst a
flock of Ring-billed Gulls. We were eventually joined by Kory and Sarah Renaud
and had great looks.

To get to Road 19 and Concession D, follow signs to Point Pelee National Park
from Leamington. From Pelee Drive going south, turn left on Concession D and
drive all the way to the end of the road until you hit Road 19.