Everyone

Thank you for all the wonderful information on the arrivals of Chimney Swifts
back into Ontario.  You help is greatly appreciated.

If you continue to see chimney swifts and can identify a chimney they are using
as a roost or a nest I ask that you report it to the simple, easy to use,
OntarioSwiftWatch data form<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OntarioSwiftWatch> .

Thanks again for all your help and thanks to ontbirds as well.

Kathy Jones
Ontario Volunteer Coordinator
Bird Studies Canada
P.O. Box 160