It has come to my attention that a solitaire was seen at the banding station
yesterday. I will be out looking for it shortly before noon and will report if
it turns up.

If others see it before then please post to Ontbirds. You can reach me at
647-383-8894 in case I am already on the Spit.
Cheers.

Sorry I don't have any more details.

Directions: Park at foot of Leslie St. in east end Toronto. Walk/bike/run to
yacht club road on west side of spit. This is just before the foot bridge and a
few kilometers walk.

Sent from Andrew's iPhone