I saw the Western Grebe from the same area at 16:30 today. However it was
father south, perhaps 100 m south of the lighthouse, at the very southwestern
tip of Humber Bay Park West. It was hanging out with a few Long-tailed Ducks.
Photos taken. A Horned Grebe was also in the area.

See Chip's message below for directions.

Good birding,
Josh Vandermeulen
joshvandermeulen.blogspot.com