Celebration of Life
For
Rosemary Desiree Gaymer

Friday, April 11, 2014
3:00 to 5:00 PM

St Brides’ Anglican Church
(Basement Auditorium)
1516 Clarkson Road N, Clarkson, ON

Dear friends

We invite you to attend this service to celebrate the life of Rosemary who departed from us on March 18, 2014.

This unique lady has touched all of our lives in some way, and you might want to share a memory you have.

The favour of an RSVP would be appreciated either by email or telephone to Joyce le Chasseur at 905 465 3892 lechasseurjo at gmail.com

Thank you

Copy this link into your browser for directions. Entrance to the hall is at the back of the church.

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/St+Bride's+Church/
--
---
Mark Cranford