I was jogging through Indian Summer Trail Park around 12:30pm today and
observed what I believe to be a Western Grebe in a pond near the leash free
park.  Long neck, white on the front of the neck, black on the back of the
neck, yellowish/orange pointed beak.
Park in the lot at the end of Indian Summer Trail east off Kennedy Rd north of
Eglinton Ave.  Walk south on the paved walkway to the unpaved path on the left
before the leash free area.  There is a pond about 100 metres in.  There was
also a Great Blue Heron on the north shore  and some Mallards and Canada Geese
in the pond.
Good Birding..
Winston Poon