Hi Birders,

This afternoon Kathryn Hoo and I briefly checked out the Grand Bend sewage
lagoons. Close to 3,000 ducks, predominantly dabblers, were present.  ‎

In the last cell, we briefly saw a female wigeon, before it spooked, that
looked very good for a female Eurasian. I lost the bird shortly after seeing it
and unfortunately wasn't able to look much longer, though would expect it is
still present.
‎
Other birds present include:
1 long-taild duck
1,800 mallard
75 black
350 green-winged teal
‎

Directions: from the main intersection in Grand Bend, go east, past the Sobeys.
Take the first road right (Mollard Line). Take this a few km. The lagoons will
be on your right.

Cheers,
Ken Burrell ‎

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone