Hi again everyone,
I left the house at 1:15 but Larry is still there working. The bird was found
about 10:00 this morning and was still there when I left. Larry's mother
Georgette is happy to have visitors come to see the flycatcher. It spends most
of its time on posts and fences behind the house and it drops to the ground to
feed on unseen insects. There are goats, sheep and horses in this small
pasture. There are plenty of places to park along the edge of the road or up in
the circular driveway.  I will post better directions when I get home, as well
as photos on Ebird. Good luck if you come.
Steve

Sent from my iPhone