Last night I was driving north on Transit Road north of Wilson Ave. (google
maps Transit Road and Wilson Ave)
Jan 29/15 at approximately 6:15 pm.

I saw this huge bird flying northbound along the fence line just north of
Wilson Ave on the West side.
I was able to safely pull over and turn around to find it landed on a lamppost
- and there was an indentation in the fence with parking.
A beautiful Snowy Owl.

I was able to get a couple of good views of it and grabbed a couple of bad cell
phone photos.

It stayed for about 10 minutes and off it flew.

I am unable to go again today to search for it.

Bonnie Newman
Toronto