First seen on March 7, I saw this leucistic Black-capped Chickadee this evening
in the same area, so for the benefit of locals or others who may be interested,
am making this posting as it appears to be a resident bird. Pictures from March
7 and this evening are posted on my Flickr photostream at
https://www.flickr.com/photos/107168873@N05/ (one shot has a more in-focus
regular Black-capped as a comparison to the leucistic bird  to the left). Seen
very prominently (stands out even from a distance) tonight with other
Chickadees, foraging in cattails at one end of a pond below the hilltop where
it was orginally seen in a clump of evergreens.

Directions: Queensville is in York Region, about 10 minutes north of Newmarket
on Leslie Street. Turn west on Milne Lane (about 300-400m south of Queensville
Sdrd.) and drive to its end. Although the land beyond is owned by developers,
many still walk, dog walk, etc. down the former farm lane. Pond at bottom of
hill is visible from the end of Milne Lane. Seen in cattails at south end of
pond, but may also need to look in surrounding trees along farm lane or in
evergreens at top of overlooking hill.

Happy Birding!

Steve Kinsley