As an addendum to my previous post. The 1st bird was found in the field
northwest of Old Barrie and Line 8. Howard Shapiro and I located a possible 2nd
bird in the field southeast of the corner. This 2nd bird was seen landing in
the middle of the field with another similar size bird... Possible nest site??
A problem may exist as both fields appear ready to be cropped.

Location is Line 8 Oro-Medonte and Old Barrie Rd several miles north of Barrie
off Hwy 11.

Sent from my iPhone