Hello Mark Cranford

This not a posting but more of a heads'-up and request for permission. You may
have heard me going on about The Third Annual Hugh Currie Broadwing Blitz or
some such. I have mapped out a line of observation sites from Casimir Park on
the Lake Ontario Shore more or less straight North to Port Severn. My aim is to
occupy as many of the spots on the Route as possible with observers recording
all the pertinent facts about any Broadwingeds they see on the day of Sep.17 or
18, or for that matter, any other day in September they may choose to watch. I
have invited all to personally communicate their findings and would also like
to suggest that they all report to Ontbirds. Although Ontbirds may not really
the place for common and repeated sightings I was hoping you might consider a
special window on just Broadwingeds as they have disappeared off the High Park
Watch and most others along the North Shores of Lakes Ontario and Erie and we
need to find where they are going. My invitation, consis
 ting of a few attachments as can be seen above, has gone out to every Nature
Club in Southern Ontario.

And yes, of course you can come too.

I anxiously await the outcome of your wisdom and good judgement.

Tim