The Common Ringed Plover was still present in the same spot described below, at
around 8 pm tonight when we left. It's probably worth looking for in the
morning for anyone who didn't get a chance to see it today. Good luck to anyone
searching for it!!

Jeremy Bensette - Leamington, ON
Birding/Wildlife Tours, Photography, Naturalist Services