Tim Arthur and I just saw the two Little Blue Herons flying over Corner's
Corner public natural area in Sparta, Elgin County! They were rather high
compared to yesterday - maybe 100m - coming in from the north, circled once or
twice, even looking like they were considering landing in the trees near the
noisy roosting crows, then circled one more time and continued flying south
until we couldn't see them anymore. It's apparent that this pair has somewhat
of a habit of making at least very brief daily visits to this location. Some
patience is required - we have been here since after lunch time. See below for
address. From what we gather, this is the only location that they have been
seen at.

Good birding and good luck to anyone trying to see them!

Jeremy Bensette
Tim Arthur

Jeremy Bensette - Leamington, ON
I'm doing an Ontario Big Year in 2017!