Hello All
I don't have a lot of details yet, but wanted to get word that there is a Wood
Stork currently being seen at Point Pelee. It is at the Tip along the west
side, where the trail leads south from the parking lot.  Staff just sent me a
pic to confirm what it was. Not sure who found it etc.  Will post more details
- I'm on my way in to hopefully see it now.

Directions
Point Pelee NP is located southeast of Leamington ON. Drive to the Visitor
Centre and take the free shuttle to the Tip. Follow the trail to the west side
parking area to view

Sarah Rupert
Leamington ON
Sent from my iPhone