Hello everyone

We are experiencing the same conditions in Niagara and Haldimand as Dave Szmyr
mention in his post below. I’ll do my best on Sunday but I thought after seeing
Dave’s post that it is a good idea to warn possible participants.

The meeting place is Rock Point Provincial Park at 8. The entrance fee is
$14.50 per car. This area can be good for fall passerine migrants.

Fingers crossed
Marcie Jacklin
Fort Erie