Hey folks,

Just a heads up...

A scope was found at the West Perth Wetlands (Mitchell) sometime it sounds like
last weekend and turned in to the Municipal office apparently.  They then
contacted me hoping I might know who it belonged to but I wasn’t able to help.

So....If you’ve been trying to track down your scope please contact the West
Perth Municipal Office and if you can describe the equipment I’m sure they can
reunite it with the proper owner.

Dave