In addition to the Cattle Egret, I just found 3 Cackling Geese on the water off
the former CIL factory. Continue south on Hwy 4. Turn east on Hwy 33 and watch
for a pull off on the waterside about 1km down the road. Lots of Canada Geese
to work through but these birds are classic (and close).
Mark

Sent from my iPhone