This morning at sunrise I saw the Ross’s Goose on Bronte Creek at the edge of
the ice near the boat ramp in Bronte Beach Park. The bird had flown a few
minutes later when I returned. The two blue morph Snow Geese were in the Bronte
Outer Harbour Marina but they also had flown by the time I left.

Directions: Exit the QEW at Bronte Road (Oakville) and turn left (from east or
west) to go to the lake. The Outer Harbour Marina can be accessed from the end
of Bronte Road. To search Bronte Beach turn right (west) at Lakeshore Rd. and
left on West River Street. The area can be accessed on Oakville Transit routes
3 and 14 from GO Train stations.

Here is a photo of the Ross’s Goose that I took a couple of weeks ago:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/gavin_edmondstone/39337438404/in/dateposted/

Gavin Edmondstone
Oakville