I and a few others were at the YHBL location in Smithville for over an hour
this morning with no success. The homeowners graciously allowed us to park at
the end of their driveway and along the property line to watch the feeders
which are numerous, well-stocked, and host to a number of species - including
newly arrived Red-winged Blackbirds, Common Grackles, and a Tufted Titmouse -
but no YHBL. Still worth a visit if you are local, I suppose.

Address is 2060 Port Davidson Road, just outside of Smithville proper, as per
Willie's initial post.

Good birding,

Judy Robins