Hey folks,

The water levels at the West Perth Wetlands are near perfect and there were
plenty of waterfowl to be found this evening.

The highlight was a lone GREATER WHITE-FRONTED GOOSE in the NE cell (right
behind the processing plant).  It was swimming around with a large number of
Canada Geese. This is only the second GWFG I’ve seen at this site.

Where the waterfowl were spotted:

First cell behind the parking lot
Hooded Mergansers
Buffleheads
Ring-necked Ducks
Mallards
Canada Geese

Cell behind the processing plant
Greater White-fronted Goose
Canada Geese
Ring-necked Ducks
Mallards

Cell at the back SE corner
Tundra Swans (119)
American Wigeons
Gadwalls
Common Mergansers
Northern Shovelers
Green-winged Teal
Canada Geese
Mallards

For a couple of pics of the GWFG check out my eBird checklist at the following
link:

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S44106586

Good birding!
Dave B