My apologies for this late report.
While in Kingston for other personal reasons
this past weekend on Sunday, April 8 I took a quick 1 hour excursion to Wolfe
Island to survey Snowy Owls.
Given the very limited time available I only traveled on Hwy 96 from Marysville
east approx. 15km and then back to Marysville.
4 Snowy Owls were located. My assessment is 2 were females, one was a male and
the 4th was an immature female. 2 were on the ground, one was a hay bail and
the fourth was on a stump.
Also seen on this stretch of road were 2 Turkey Vultures, 1 hunting Red-tailed
hawk.
Also had a glimpse of a Tree Swallow at a cow pasture pond.

Thanks,
Sigi
(Siegmar Bodach)

Sent from my iPhone