Also it is of note that there were two Slat-backed Gulls present today. I
suggest checking Mohawk Lake where Rich Poort saw one yesterday.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 at 1:47 PM, Chris Cheatle via
ONTBIRDS<birdalert@ontbirds.ca> wrote:   Just a note that public access to the
landfill ends at 2pm, so access for
today is effectively over