Ontbirds subscribers:

The homeowner's are Denise and James Smith. I've chatted with Denise by
email this morning. I wanted to go over a visitation structure with her,
once again, especially now that the bird has been re-seen. Ultimately,
Denise would prefer that visitors visit anytime during the morning and
preferably to not linger at the site once they've seen the bird. I decided
to wait about an hour and contact her again, as I felt she may have had
more to say (request). She responded, and mentioned that she's open to
having visitors up until SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 3RD. It goes without saying that
her wishes are clear and have been clearly described on this listserve. The
Calliope Hummingbird was a success story, and it'd be great to say the same
about Ottawa's winter Lazuli Bunting! I sincerely hope that this gives
Ontario birders enough time to make the drive or flight up to Ottawa to see
the bird. In the meantime, I've asked that she contact me by email or phone
should anything develop on her end in terms of our current visitation
access.

Good luck,
Jon