Ontbirds subscribers:

Please click the following link for a PDF update on the Lazuli Bunting:

https://www.scribd.com/document/398582179/Lazuli-Bunting-details-PDF

The PDF includes essential details, such as parking and how to access the
viewing area. I figured a print-out is easier than sifting through each
Ontbirds post, trying to find information. Coverage was complete today, as
far as I'm aware, with the final sighting of the day occurring quite early
in the day, at 10:55 AM; no afternoon sightings. Additionally, I spoke with
the homeowner, Denise, by phone this afternoon and she has had absolutely
no privacy issues thus far. She mentioned that she's very pleased that
birders are getting to see the rare visitor to her feeders. This is
terrific news, especially considering that just a few days ago, she was
only comfortable with having two birders drop by to document the bird.

Good birding,
Jon