Pardon Me foeve, My "r"isinit woking. rble

Very long time posting from Monach Landing. There is a very special
warbler, here.
An orange-crowned godess, She has endued the coldest of winters furry and
gone on.  She sleeps . . as we ponder. . . There are others If I can
nurture her to saturday morning..   she is good.
Sunday visitation pending. . .Ocwa, easten towhee, savannah spaow,
lincholins spaow, field, white thr.  othes.