It appears the Redpolls are on the move north.
Yesterday approx. 70 Common Redpolls appeared at our feeders. This morning
there are just over 100 with one Hoary Redpoll in the group.
Spring migrants are very slowly trickling into our area. There is very little
open ground we have 60 cm plus  of snow in most areas .Lakes and ponds are
frozen.

Sundridge is located along Hwy 11 north, approx. half way between Huntsville
and North Bay
Stephen O’Donnell