From: elias.j.tak...@gmail.com
Sent: April 27, 2019 2:03 PM
To: birdalert@ontbirds.ca
Reply to: elias.j.tak...@gmail.com
Subject: Hermit Warbler at Thicksons Woods

Just found out via Toronto & Southern Ontario website that a Hermit Warbler has been spotted at Thicksons Woods in Whitby Ontario.  The woods are close to the end of Thickson Road South

Please note I did not see nor find this bird.  The original observer is very likely the original poster called takkatakka on the message boards but I don't know who this person is.  Just relaying the information to everyone out there who'd like to see this bird.