Hi all,

I had a female Western Tanager in my yard this morning. It was feeding on the
oranges I have out for the orioles. It continues as of 10:30am.

I'm located on Echo Lake Road in Echo Bay, which is approximately 15 minutes
east of Sault Ste. Marie. Echo Lake Road is the first left off Highway 638,
which is accessed from Highway 17 right at Echo Bay.

If anyone local wants to look for this bird, send me an email.

Carter Dorscht
Echo Bay, ON