Hey,

I had marvelous views of a light morph juvenile Long-tailed Jaeger this morning
at Port Franks Beach. The bird came in off the lake, passed nearly directly
overhead at no more than 50 m, then proceeded straight east overland. See
linked ebird list for more details.

https://ebird.org/canada/view/checklist/S59372409

Conditions were clear, with moderate west winds although I think luck was more
a factor than weather conditions as there was little else really moving
offshore this morning.

Cheers,

James Holdsworth, Biological Consulting Services
226-228-1428, jmholdswo...@rogers.com

'If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.'' -
Ferdinand Porsche