Good morning
  Today while working in my barn, I was drawn outside by a call I had not
heard before. A loud, clear bell-like note. The bird was perched at the top
of one of our Silver Maples, and flew off as I approached. I did however
get a look at it while it was flying. Grayish with wing bars. My guess is
it was a Townsend's Solitaire, and might be the first for Perth County? The
bird flew in a southeast direction.
   Our farm (Soiled Reputation) is located just north of the intersection
of hwy #8 and Road 130, near the hamlet of Sebringville.
  Antony John