The Northern Wheatear was still present this morning, last seen around 1130 am
(last seen by me at 10am on the rocks at the end of Essa Ave, 2 streets north
of Bloor) It was moving through yards north of the main parking lot for the
White Waterfront Conservation Area, always visible from the conservation area.
It frequently went under decks and gazebos to look for bugs, then popped up on
rocks or decks for a few minutes before going back to feeding on the ground. Be
mindful of private property and people’s privacy while looking for it.

Also present were a couple Black-bellied Plovers on the beach, a small flock of
Rusty Blackbirds, and a late Yellow Warbler.

Directions: South Porcupine is 10 km east of Timmins on Highway 101, 700km
north of Toronto. From 101, turn south on Crawford St then east (left) on Bloor
Ave. Parking lot is at end of Bloor.

Rhonda

Sent from my iPhone