Update: the exact location where the bird was seen/photographed was
43.558117, -79.686342 (https://goo.gl/maps/AJRp5efzc9mAKH5A6) at the back
of Shalebank Hollow Park in Mississauga.

For those wondering, the photos are posted on the Bird ID Discussion of the
Ontario Birds Discord Server. If you'd like to join, use this link:
https://discord.gg/PKcANr65

Mike Burrell

--
Ontbirds and Birdnews are moderated email Listservs provided by the Ontario
Field Ornithologists (OFO) as a service to all birders in Ontario.

Ontbirds is reserved for sightings of provincially rare birds. To post a
message on Ontbirds, send an email to: birdalert@ontbirds.ca. If you have any
questions or concerns, contact the Ontbirds Moderators by email at
birdal...@ofo.ca. Please review posting rules and guidelines at
http://ofo.ca/site/content/listserv-guidelines

During the COVID-19 pandemic, all Ontario birders should be taking extra
precautions and following local, provincial, and federal regulations regarding
physical distancing and non-essential travel.

To find out more about OFO, please visit our website at ofo.ca or Facebook page
at https://www.facebook.com/OntarioFieldOrnithologists.