The bird continues again this morning (December 1).

Please remember to follow the instructions below and consider a donation at
https://ncfsudbury.akaraisin.com/ui/donatenow/donations/start and to sign
the guestbook on site.

--
Ontbirds and Birdnews are moderated email Listservs provided by the Ontario
Field Ornithologists (OFO) as a service to all birders in Ontario.

Ontbirds is reserved for sightings of provincially rare birds. To post a
message on Ontbirds, send an email to: birdalert@ontbirds.ca. If you have any
questions or concerns, contact the Ontbirds Moderators by email at
birdal...@ofo.ca. Please review posting rules and guidelines at
http://ofo.ca/site/content/listserv-guidelines

During the COVID-19 pandemic, all Ontario birders should be taking extra
precautions and following local, provincial, and federal regulations regarding
physical distancing and non-essential travel.

To find out more about OFO, please visit our website at ofo.ca or Facebook page
at https://www.facebook.com/OntarioFieldOrnithologists.