To all the people that were offended by me using this forum to look 
for illegal narcotics, I truly apologize! But, for those that 
thought that hey people look for fuck buddies online, good luck, we 
found a connection. Also, for those that judge others, just remember 
that there are more people who judge people who indulge in what they 
consider deviant sexual acts ( you know: male on male sex, male 
female male 'mfm', female female female `fff`, male male male `mmm`, 
anything homosexual, trisexual, and we won't go into the other 
perversions that I have run into on some of the yahoo groups.

Now don't think that I am getting self righteous. Because, that 
couldn't be further from the truth! I am very much into male female 
male sex. But, wow if people only knew what happened to pets ( as in 
animals ) and we can't forget about the guys and girls who enjoy 
spending time with children ( 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and well I 
think 15 might be too old for some of them ) I think that there 
would be a war on true sexual deviants and less tax money spent on 
what mature adults do in the privacy of their home with other 
consenting adults.

But, as I said before I am not here to judge. 
I just do not appreciate others judging me.

I think of myself as being a black person but, my family identifies 
themselves as Native American. 

Now the funny part of me not claiming my heritage is even if I chose 
to I would never be allowed to practice religious freedoms that are 
suppose to be given to all " AMERICAN " that is unless your 
religious beliefs do not jive with the " OTHER AMERICA "

Peyote is illegal to use unless you are banished to a INDIAN 
RESERVATION. We won't even mention all the other things that " 
AMERICA " will allow as long as you do it on that land they were so 
generously allowed them " not going to include myself in that, being 
a black american " to live on.

90% of the Natives on reservations are unemployed.

BUT, DRUGS AND PROBLEMS IN OTHER COUNTRIES SHOULD REALLY BE WHERE 
ALL OF " OUR" TAX DOLLARS SHOULD GO!

Worry about what the hell your children are learning from the racist 
in our society and less about what CONSENTING ADULTS ARE DOING IN 
THE PRIVACY OF THEIR HOME! 
Not on some street corner hanging out with the " homies "! Not in 
some schoolyard trying to get children hooked! Not in public causing 
a spectacle of myself! 

But, now it sounds like I am preaching. And we all know that someone 
who enjoys mfm sex and trying different drugs should not and can not 
throw stones!

But, I can give and opinion without writing to some ones email 
address and calling them all kinds of names " such as dope fiend, 
druggy, and whatever other names that you nice folks called me " 
lol, some of you were creative.
But, to all of the others have fun playing! And always play safe. 

Val







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all?
Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ntf6vA/esnJAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of 
hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and 
commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com 

b i s e x u a l
===============
a bifem.net publication

Post message: [email protected] 
Subscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
List owner:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Web Site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bisexual 


 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bisexual/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to