Just to add some superfluous and unessential spice to this discussion,
there were two Satoshi users originally registered in sourceforge, one
registered very soon after the other. So I say Satoshi were at least two
people, so it may be the case that one Satoshi re-appeared, but the other
did not.

Ore maybe one Satoshi is for Bitcoin XT, and the other Satoshi is against
it.

Satoshi wars!