Hi,

This is the first time I post on this list.

First of all, Thank you Jameson for the interview you gave yesterday, it’s been
a model of calm and self-control for all of us.

I deeply believe the high average fees we experience right now are mostly due
to the miscalculations of most of the hardware (ledger & trezor) wallets (and
probably software too) on the market.

I personally made transactions at the worst period for the Blockchain with less
than 40 sat/WU of fees and got confirmed in less than a day.

I think there’s a lot of work to do in used education to make them understand
that for a low amount of fees they can still get a transaction confirmed and
that’s the POS’ work to make sure the transaction is legit.

Regards, Michel.