Good morning ZmnSCPxj,

Although its evening here and time zones feel irrelevant since I got involved
in Bitcoin few years back. Initially I tried everything a tech enthusiast does
after finding such thing online. Had a startup in 2017 which was a website that
can be used to buy flight tickets using bitcoin. It didn't work. Trading became
a part of life, worked for few exchanges, did meetups, spent hours on different
platforms discussing issues in which I was called "maximalist" most of the
times because focused only on Bitcoin and had so much positive to talk about it
whole day. In last 2 years started contributing to development in different
projects. But someone told me today all this is nothing and I am negative about
Bitcoin development because I don't agree with all of their opinions.

Anyway this wasn't related to thread and your email. Sorry I just had to
express myself which some people even call "rage quit" and allow only once.

I completely agree with all the points you mentioned. Thanks for your
understanding of the issue and my approach towards Bitcoin security.

--
Prayank

A3B1 E430 2298 178F

Oct 1, 2021, 17:57 by zmnsc...@protonmail.com: