Hi aj,

> If you've got (A,B,C,X) where B spends A and X spends A,B,C where X+C is
below fee floor while A+B and A+B+C+X are above fee floor you have the
problem though.

To clarify, in this situation, I'm imagining something like
A: 0 sat, 100vB
B: 1500 sat, 100vB
C: 0 sat, 100vB
X: 500 sat, 100vB
feerate floor is 3sat/vB

With the algo:
>  * is X alone above my fee rate? no, then forget it
>  * otherwise, s := X.size, f := X.fees, R := [X]
>  * for P = P1..Pn:
>   * do I already have P? then skip to the next parent
>   * s += P.size, f += P.fees, R += [P]
>  * if f/s above my fee rate floor? if so, request all the txs in R

We'd erroneously ask for A+B+C+X, but really we should only take A+B.
But wouldn't A+B also be a package that was announced for B?
Please lmk if you were imagining something different. I think I may be
missing something.

> Is it plausible to add the graph in?

Fun to think about. Most basic design would be to represent {spends,
doesn’t spend} for a previous transaction in the package as a bit. Can
think of it as a matrix where row i, column j tells you whether Tx j
(directly) spends Tx i.
But of course you can omit the last row, since the child spends all of
them. And since topological ordering is a requirement, you only need as
many bits as there are transactions preceding this one in the package.
If you have up to 24 parents, you need 1 + 2 + ... + 23 bits to codify
spending for the 2nd ... 24th parent. For a maximum 25 transactions,
23*24/2 = 276, seems like 36 bytes for a child-with-parents package. A few
more for tx-with-ancestors.
Then you can split it up into sub-packages and everything. Still not sure
if we really need to.

Also side note, since there are no size/count params, wondering if we
should just have "version" in "sendpackages" be a bit field instead of
sending a message for each version. 32 versions should be enough right?

Best,
Gloria