Hello again dev,

Due to the interest in the proposal and the prodding of certain folks, I've
written up a short draft BIP of the Ephemeral Anchors idea here:
https://github.com/instagibbs/bips/blob/ephemeral_anchor/bip-ephemeralanchors.mediawiki

The pull request at https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/26403 has been
refreshed on top of the latest V3 proposal, but the BIP itself is
unaffected.

Cheers,
Greg