OK, I went ahead and changed mustimplement out for req (required).  Its
not quite as expressive, but its much shorter and still makes sense
(IMHO).  I also explicitly stated that numbers shouldnt contain commas
and should use period to separate whole numbers and fractional decimal
fractions (to avoid any localization concerns).

Matt