On Monday, February 06, 2012 10:44:09 AM Gavin Andresen wrote:
> There are several major changes in git HEAD that are ready for wider
> testing. The best way of getting lots of testing is to release
> binaries, so I'm going to be pulling together a release candidate in
> the next day or two.

There are still many other pull requests that seem to be ready, but perhaps
those can just as well wait for 0.7 if the 0.6 changes are deemed too much to
add onto. Here are some that seem to be well-tested, and have been part of
next-test for a while:
        719 coinbaser (already verbally accepted by Gavin for 0.6 a while ago!)
        568 rpc_keepalive
        565 optimize_FastGetWork
        715 bugfix_client_name
        562 optimize_ToHex

> 769 : Make transactions with extra data in scriptSig non-standard

If this affects relaying, it will significantly harm the ability to replace
the current spammy "green address" scheme with a sensible extra signature
system. On the miner end, it could significantly harm adoption of such a
system.

> Pull a modified version of:
> 755 : Don't vote for /P2SH/ unless -p2sh specified

What else do I need to change for this?

> I'd like to pull 787 (CAddrMan: stochastic address manager) but it
> didn't pass my sanity tests.

I can also confirm I have seen at least one addr.db corruption with this.

Luke