On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 5:45 PM, Michael Grønager <grona...@ceptacle.com>wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> "required 5 posts and 4 hours"
>
> Well, that is not so easy if you cannot post ;) I will apply for
> whitelisting - strange policy though...

It was instated in times that the forums were much more busy. There were a
lot of new people that trolled the forum with questions immediately, which
were answered throughout the forum already. This policy forces people to
hang around the newbie forums a bit before being able to post to the "full"
forum. I'm not sure it's really needed anymore -- anyway, it used to be
much more strict and you'll have no problems getting whitelisted.

Wladimir