On Tuesday, May 29, 2012 3:36:34 PM Peter Vessenes wrote:
> I suppose I mean that I don't understand how to reverse that into a URL
> when one is presented only with a block, or perhaps a coinbase in a
> transaction.

A new message can be added to the p2p relay network, similar to tx and alert
broadcasts, that allow miners to publish/update their policy URI signed by the
key in question. Counter-DDoS rules could decline to relay or store URIs for
keys that haven't been published in - or achieved statistical significance in
- the last N blocks.