Well, if it's even possible to trade across "chains" with Ripple (and
I don't know of any reason shouldn't be), you will have to wait to the
release of the full node (validator) code, for now only a javascript
web client is open sourced. But it seems they at least have plans for
contracts judging from the wiki:

https://ripple.com/wiki/Contracts