Mike,

If bitcoinj will be ready and you will help us, we are willing to implement it
right away in Hive as well. We will also keep BitcoinKit.framework updated with
the new bitcoind and bitcoinj implementations.

BitPay taking the lead here would be tremendous. Hopefully cool sites like
Bitcoin Store will also be game to hit the ground running. I'll ask them.

-wendell

grabhive.com | twitter.com/grabhive | gpg: 6C0C9411